Every month we will be holding a couple of tweet chat, discussing issues relevant to student and NQ nurses. If you have any topics you want to talk about, email us or drop us a message on our contact sheet.
What is a tweet chat?
A tweet chat is a themed conversation on twitter which is at a specific time and utilises a specific #, in our case we use #StNProject. To take part in the tweet chat, all you have to do is include the specific # in all your tweets. This allows others taking part or catching up later to see the tweets related to this chat.
Below is the current schedule for tweet chats, they will usually take place at 8pm and more will be added so keep your eyes peeled!
*We plan on adding more in October, however as students and NQNs we are waiting for off duty and rotas!*
9th October: How to prepare for a placement! – 8pm
- 15th October: The Scrap of the Mentor – 8pm
- 25th October: Festivals & Celebrations- 8pm
- 7th November: Collaboration as an essential leadership skill – Joint tweetchat with @PhiMuChapter – 8pm
- 19th November: Should we have national Uniforms? – 8pm
- 20th December: Transformation through mentorship – Joint tweetchat with @PhiMuChapter – 8pm